Booking & Cancellation Policies
Booking & Cancellation Policies
- Successful payment of registration fees indicates that the completion of booking formality is over (post registering participant(s) name using booking form).
- If a participant is booking more seats for his/her friends, families and relatives; then it is consideredthat the person who is booking seats has explained on the event and Booking & Cancellation policies to others. Any concerns raised by anyone else after booking will not be
- After booking a seat and payment transferred, if a participant(s) decides to quit an event, the following cancellation charges will apply.
- Participant(s) expected to Email/call/Message his decision of cancellation to MaChi Eco & Rural Tourism (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellation charges will be calculated based on the number of day’s prior intimation and remaining amount will be refunded accordingly. Calculation Logic is given in below table.
|Number of Days Prior Intimation||Cancellation Charges|
|More than 10 days prior of event start date||10%|
|5 to 9 days prior of event start date||40%|
|3 to 4 days prior of event start date||70%|
|Less than 2 days prior of event start date||100%|
Event Behavioural Policies
- During the event, the participant(s) shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the organizerand outdoor experts of MaChiEco & Rural Tourism.
2. While on the event, In case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the organizer and outdoor experts of MaChi Eco & Rural Tourism shall be final for all the participant(s).
3. If participant(s) disobey the organizer’s / outdoor expert’s instructions the participant(s) shall be solely responsible for any kind of risks and consequences happened.
4. It is Participant(s) responsibility to inform an organizer well in advance about any medical ailments or disorder (existing & past both). Any concerns raised at the time of the event will not be entertained. In addition, MaChi team will try their best to control the situation; however, the organizer does not own the responsibility for any issues.
- In case of any medical problems, ailments, disorders etc. or symptoms of the same, arising during the camp or trek, the participant(s) shall inform the organizers about the same, at the earliest.
6. If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor/attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical center or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant(s).
7. Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during the event. The span of an event is considered from the bus boarding point to event location and then back at the drop point.
8. Participant(s) are expected to protect the flora and fauna of the place being visited and not to throw plastic, wrappers etc. anywhere throughout the event.
9. Participant(s) should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any violation of the above two rules will be dealtwith seriously and may involve dismissal from the event and no refund is admissible in such cases.
10· In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; MaChi Eco & Rural Tourism and team (Individually or Jointly), shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
11. If the participant(s) have enrolled for the activities or events, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon a participant and MaChi Eco & Rural Tourism and team (Individually or Jointly) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.